CERT-In is a functional organisation of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, with the objective of securing Indian cyber space. CERT-In provides Incident Prevention and Response services as well as Security Quality Management Services.
Proactive Contribution in Securing India's cyber space.
To enhance the security of India's Communications and Information Infrastructure through proactive action and effective collaboration.
The Information Technology Act 2000, designated CERT-In
to serve as the national agency to perform the following functions in the area of cyber security:
• Collection, analysis and dissemination of information on cyber incidents.
• Forecast and alerts of cyber security incidents.
• Emergency measures for handling cyber security incidents.
• Coordination of cyber incident response activities.
• Issue guidelines, advisories, vulnerability notes and whitepapers relating to information security practices, procedures, prevention, response and reporting of cyber incidents.
• Such other functions relating to cyber security as may be prescribed.
For more information please visit:
Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In)
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Government of India
6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003
Ph: +91-11-24368572 / +91-11-24368551 Ext: 111
Toll Free call : +91-1800-11-4949
Toll Free Fax: +91-1800-11-6969